Sunday, January 20, 2008

Sydney is turning 5






Oh Syd! You are such a big girl. I'm so lucky to be your Aunt. When I feel blue you make me smile. I loved when we went rollerskating at the skating rink and they played the High School Musical CD for you. Man we got FUNKY. Did you see Aunt Rachael do the robot. Oh and the ice cream we had after and you shared your gimme bears with me was so nice. I know kindergarten is right around the corner and you are going to be the smartest and kindest little lady their. I LOVE U SYDNEY. Tylor says he can't wait to come and go swimming with you. I think he wants to play dolls again. Zachary says he wants to come play basketball. He is on a team and wants to show you some of his moves. The Zwick Family has love for you.


XOXO Aunt Laura

No comments: